Massive & Company is a trusted acquisition marketing partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build a leading performance based digital marketing agency. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential. We are seeking an analytical and data focused self-starter to join our team as a Direct Response Marketing Analyst for our insurance division. This is a full time remote position. There are 2 major functions to this position, analyzing data and campaign optimization. This position will involve learning, managing, and expanding your knowledge of Search, Display and Social advertising campaigns.
We are looking for someone with 0-2 years of experience in digital advertising. Experience in SEM and Display Advertising is a plus, but not a requirement. Microsoft Excel experience is necessary, the candidate will be required to be tested before having an interview.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Daily data analysis and communication of performance.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns.
- Implement optimization strategies for campaigns.
- Keep up to date with paid SEM and Display best practices and strategies.
- Make campaign optimizations to meet and exceed volume and ROI targets.
- Work on landing pages, creatives, messaging, and general website optimizations to improve conversion rates.
- Interface with the web development team on any changes needed.
- BA/BS degree from a 4-year university
- Data science background is a big plus
- Direct response marketing experience a plus
- Insurance vertical experience is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Microsoft Excel expert
Massive offers a very competitive salary + bonus + equity for the right candidate, unlimited vacation days, a great health plan, 100% work-from-home based (all employees have and will remain remote) and a highly motivated, experienced team of industry veterans.
If you want to join a killer team and are up to the challenge we’d love to connect and discuss your background and the role. Please send an email to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.