Massive & Company is a trusted acquisition marketing partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build a leading performance-based digital marketing agency. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking, and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential. We are seeking a Front-end Developer to help grow our insurance lead generation division that’s not afraid to take ownership, innovate relentlessly, and pivot quickly.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Regularly QA, test, optimize and maintain the user experience for all health/medicare lead gen sites.
- Work in an agile environment to estimate, develop, test, deploy, and maintain, while collaborating with the Product, Media, Analytics team members and agency partners to communicate progress.
- Optimize website speed / performance and enhance SEO.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers, UI/UX designers, and Agency partners (front-end, back-end, full stack).
- Act as main contact for site QA, Testing and Issue Tracking – Document issues and work to fix any found issues quickly and efficiently, escalating issues when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 1+ years of web development experience.
- Strong grasp of SEO and lead gen best practice
- Understanding of QA testing tools (examples Hotjar, BrowserStack, Google Optimize)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly identify the top profitable priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management / task estimation skills.
- Self-motivated individual that can work with a fast-paced remote team.
Massive offers a very competitive salary + bonus for the right candidate, unlimited vacation days, a great health plan, 100% work-from-home based (all employees have and will remain remote) and a highly motivated, experienced team of industry veterans. If you want to join a killer team and are up to the challenge we’d love to connect and discuss your background and the role. Please send an email to email@example.com
with your cover letter, resume and examples of successful site performance.